Sunday, May 2, 2010

NSD Challenge #8 - "Love My Color"


This card is my entry for the NSD Challenge #8 - "Love My Color" on My Pink Stamper

This card started out being for the using scraps entry, but then I decided that it would be better for the monochromatic challenge.  The Challenge: make a monochromatic project with at least one flower.

These flowers were made using a technique I saw on Dawn's Stamping Thoughts.  I really like the way these flowers come together and the way they look.  I used CC-Walk in My Garden to cut the flowers at different sizes.  The punch is EK Success Double Crochet.  The papers are from Hot Off The Press. The finished card is 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". 

2 comments:

Susan said...

I am impressed. This is a beautiful card. The cards are especially nice.

Jenni said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!