Saturday, March 13, 2010

Project 365 Layouts


I finally got my first two layouts done for the Project 365.  I've had them done for a week or so, but I was having trouble taking a clear picture.  Pretty ironic when this project is about taking better pics..... LOL.  I was excited to use some of my Cricut Cartridges that I haven't used before.  Pretty bad when you have had them for a while & not even used them.  I used the flourishes from Home Accents.  I cut them and then cut chipboard to bring them out a little.  I used Printing 101 for the day numbering on the second layout.  I'm trying to get caught up, and think that I'm on my way now.

2 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

I love how you are using the cricut on your layouts for P365. Great layouts. :)

Susan said...

You have a great start on your book. I do like these layouts!