Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Christmas ATC



This is the traveling Christmas ATC for the Be Inspired ATC swap on the Cricut message board.  Our group did a traveling ATC where each member of the swap added a little something to the card, (one for everyone) and then we all had a card that had a little of all of us added.  You can see the progression of the card here.

Sherrie has quite a story to go along with the travels of the cards and you can see how everyone added to it.  It is amazing that we all had the same idea of where to take the design.  I added the reindeer from Christmas/Noel Cricut cartridge as my contribution.  I did cut the antlers off as they just wouldn't cut that small, so it became a doe instead of a buck.  At least that's what I was thinking.

I am going to put a jump ring on it and turn it into an ornament for my tree.  It will be stored with my 'special' ornaments.  Thanks to all the gals that were in the swap.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Great idea Leslie to make this into an ornament. I love the way it turned out.