Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Brick with Beads


May's Card of the Month theme was Brick with Beads.  I decided to make a pillow box for my card this month.  I was handing out a lot of gift cards between birthdays and graduations. 

The pillow box cut is from Easter 2010.  I used Design Studion to cut it, but the end size is about 3" x 5.5".  The brick scallop and indulge are both cut from Graphically Speaking and then the yellow insert was cut using George.  The bead was from upstairs in the attic.  I have a ton of beads left from 20 years ago when beading was popular.   Head on over the this thread to see all of the other amazing cards: http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tm.aspx?m=6796467&mpage=1&key=?

1 comment:

Susan said...

Good idea for an unconventional card. The pillow box is interesting and it's featured on a cartridge??